| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Milos in February is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 4.7 °C (8.5 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry. Only 50.6mm (2in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Milos February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Milos, Greece
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Milos:
- Lamia, Greece - 300.5 kms (186.8 miles) NW
- Patras, Greece - 294.1 kms (182.8 miles) NW
- Athens, Greece - 157.3 kms (97.8 miles) NNW
- Zante/ Zakinthos, Greece - 336.3 kms (209 miles) WNW
- Athens/ Hellenkion, Greece - 129.6 kms (80.6 miles) NNW
- Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece - 203.2 kms (126.2 miles) WNW
- Kalamata, Greece - 219.9 kms (136.6 miles) W
- Methoni, Greece - 245.3 kms (152.4 miles) W
- Kythira Island, Greece - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) WSW
- Souda/ Khania, Greece - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) SSW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 322.7 kms (200.6 miles) NE
- Mitilini, Greece - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) NE
- Skiros Island, Greece - 250.2 kms (155.5 miles) N
- Izmir, Turkey - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) NE
- Chios, Greece - 236.9 kms (147.2 miles) NE
- Samos, Greece - 244.3 kms (151.8 miles) ENE
- Naxos, Greece - 93.3 kms (58 miles) ENE
- Rhodes, Greece - 326.4 kms (202.8 miles) E
- Heraklion, Crete, Greece - 167.4 kms (104 miles) SSE